Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Now Hiring Full-time and Part-time DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER with MV Transportation - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
$$$ PAID Training $$$
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
Please call 831-636-4161 to schedule your interview!
- Competitive wages and paid training
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits package (after qualification period)
- Drug free work place
- Drive safely at all time
- Transport passengers in a friendly professional manner
- Communicate with Dispatch team through radio
- Complete necessary paperwork
Come and Work for Decatur Public Transit System!
In Business since 1971 and still going strong!
Servicing the Wonderful Community of Decatur!
Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately – Secure Your Seat Today!
Apply online or on your Smartphone at mvtransit.com
(select JOIN OUR TEAM enter ZIP CODE then select DRIVER)
We also have an onsite computer to complete applications located at 353 E Williams St.
(Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm)
Who You Are:
Drivers are responsible for providing friendly, safe and reliable transportation around the Decatur, for our Fixed Route (city buses).
What's In it for YOU:
- $18.59 per hour starting rate Fixed Route (city bus)
- Let us help you get your CDL - Paid CDL Training and Permit Assistance!
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!